Our products are manufactured using premium quality raw material produced from authentic vendors as per the industrial quality standards. We offer wide range of ventilators, our manufacturing expertise, research and product development experience. Riseecovent specializes in manufacturing Roof Ventilators & Wind Driven Ventilators.
Skylights & Opening Devices Manufacturer & Supplier in Thailand , Dubai, Vietnam, Oman
BAGGI-LUX produces a series of very well differentiated skylights to adapt to all market demands and regulations in force:
- SUNLIGHT-PC Dome (UNI EN 1873: 2014). Class B-s1-d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009)
- SUNLIGHT-MULTI-WALL Dome (UNI EN 1873: 2014). Class B-s1-d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009).
- ULTRALIGHT Dome (UNI EN 1873: 2014). Class B-s1-d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009).
- SUNLIGHT-PC Modular units (UNI EN 14963:2007) Class B-s1-d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009).
- SUNLIGHT-MULTI-WALL Modular units (UNI EN 14963:2007) Class B-s1-d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009).
The production of the skylights can be made with square, rectangular, circular and modular shapes. Possibility to produce as per customer needs. All our Skylights are CE compliant according to (EN 1873: 2014, UNI EN 14963:2007).
Possibility to make every skylight openable through extruded profile frame and sub-frame made of natural anticorodal aluminium alloy EN-AW 6060 T4-T5-T6 (UNI EN 12020-2:2008).
- Thermal transmittance (Uf) ≤ 7,00 W/m2K (UNI EN ISO 10077-1:2007)
- MANUAL: opening operated by jack with worm screw and standard 300 mm stroke.
- ELECTRICAL: opening driven by 230 Vac or 24 Vdc electric motor with standard 300 mm stroke.
- ELECTRIC WITH 2 or MORE PUSHING POINTS: opening operated by No. 1 or more 230 Vac or 24 Vdc electric motors, linked together with connecting bar and No. 1 or more racks, 550 mm standard stroke (On request 350,750,1000).
- ROOF EXIT HATCH: manual opening with gas springs with ≥ 70° angle. Possibility to manufacture THERMAL CUT frames (Italian Legislative Decree 192/05, Italian Legislative Decree 311/06, Italian Presidential Decree 59/09, Directive 2010/31/EU).
- Thermal transmittance (Uf) ≤ 3.20 W/m2K (UNI EN ISO 10077-1:2007)