Our products are manufactured using premium quality raw material produced from authentic vendors as per the industrial quality standards. We offer wide range of ventilators, our manufacturing expertise, research and product development experience. Riseecovent specializes in manufacturing Roof Ventilators & Wind Driven Ventilators.
Solar Pipe Lux Manufacturer & Supplier in Thailand , Dubai, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar
Solarpipe-LUX system is an innovative dome device with fixed light catching reflector facing at SOUTH which guarantees the greatest light contribution throughout the day.
This system allows the highest provision of light possible, in every single environment, both on sunny and cloudy days. The light catching dome (UNI EN 1873:2006) is made of compact shockproof polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA RESIST); the exposed part is naturally protected against UV rays. This system is able to offer several advantages:
- Light cone projection without shadows.
- Almost inexistent solar radiation and directly proportional to the length of the duct.
- Considerable electricity saving if combined with a twilight control management system.
- Compact and not invasive sizes and volumes.
- Possibility of being installed on roof or wall in case the latter is facing SOUTH.
- Possibility of light engineering report with calculation of the average supplied LUX as required by the standard called ADF (average daylight factor) that requires the amount of LUX produced.
Solarpipe-LUX consists mainly of tubular conduits which through a highly specular inner surface carry light inside any building up to the required point, along many meters without losses. A static conveying system (reflector) facing SOUTH is installed under the dome to improve light catching.
At the end of the duct path and at the arrival into the room to be lighted (also with horizontal path) the ceiling fixture diffuses light in the environment: ceiling fixture available, on request, with different optical effect acrylic diffusors. Available diameters of the Solarpipe-LUX are: Ø160 - Ø250 - Ø350 - Ø550
Solarpipe-LUX system can be integrated with some kits:
- LIGHT KIT to allow the ceiling fixture to be used as an artificial light point to be used at night or when extremely dark.
- BLIND KIT able to regulate the flow of light through the electrical control of a simple "butterfly" valve adjustable at the closure.
- Bifurcated TANDEM KIT whose ducts are split under a single oversized dome allowing two paths simultaneously.
- SUCTION KIT with air exchange function, complete with electric motor and flexible pipe for exhaust to the outside.